- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing
and other related courses.
- With pleasing personality
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Willing to travel and work during weekends
- Experience on sales is a plus
- At least 24 years old
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing, prospecting and booking clients through phone calls.
bridal fairs, exhibits etc
- Responsible for the mastery of the packages.
- Responsible for ocular visit at the accredited venues.
- Responsible in attending scheduled food tasting events.
- Responsible in taking phone calls and having meetings with esteemed and
- Responsible in monitoring of details as per contract.
- Attends meeting with the client outside the office.
- Responsible in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of her/his department.
- Responsible for the updates of various contracts.
- Monitors the program and supervising all the waiters and food.
- Conducts orientation to newly hired employees.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be required by the immediate superior.