A wedding is a moment in your life that will be embedded in your memory. It’s a day that commemorates the union of two people after all that they have been through. There are a lot of factors that make a wedding immaculate. But there are only a few things that will make it stand above the rest. Two of the most important factors to consider when preparing a wedding are catering and design—both of which will be greatly influenced by a theme that will represent you and your spouse-to-be.
Juan Carlo would like to give you a short guide on how and why you should take note of these factors to make your wedding as perfect as possible!
What Your Wedding Theme Should Incorporate
Choosing a wedding theme is easier said than done—but it can be as simple or as complex as whatever you want it to be! The most important part of the wedding theme should be that it is chosen by you and your partner.
In a way, the wedding theme is a result of all you and your partner have gone through. It is the culmination of all that you two stand for. With that in mind. Your wedding theme should embody your relationship with your future spouse.
To help you out with the other factors that you should consider, we have listed below 4 things to incorporate into your wedding theme!
- The Venue – The choice of your wedding theme is only limited by what your venue can provide. Although you can use almost any theme in any venue out there, there’s always the thought that some themes are better at certain venues. But don’t let this cloud your choice of a wedding theme! You have the final say, it’s your wedding after all!
- Your Personalities – Your wedding should embody the marriage of you and your spouse-to-be’s entirety. It should give off the impression that this wedding is specially made for you and can only be done for you! What better way to do this than by making your wedding theme a clear indicator of your personalities!
- What you REALLY want – This is more than having a wedding with a vintage or modern twist. You have to go a little deeper so that you’ll get an incredibly unique experience. Instead of just going vintage, specify a time period such as the 1920s or instead of going just plain classic, suggest even the tiniest details that would personalize! Own your wedding by applying a little bit of yourself onto it!
- Color Scheme –Be it your favorite color or the color that you and your spouse-to-be agreed upon, whatever it is, it will be completely visible during the whole wedding celebration so remember to choose it wisely.
What Makes Your Wedding Theme Special
After you factor in the considerations that we provided above, along with your own factors, think about how it will all fit together. Consider how much is going to be put into the wedding. After all, you are putting your money, time, and effort into everything to make this dream a reality.
This is why you need to be extremely decisive when you are choosing your wedding theme. We know how much your wedding day will mean to you; we would advise you to think carefully and thoroughly about it. You would not want to regret your choice, so be sure to think hard because you can’t exactly change things up once you are too close to your wedding day.
If you are a bit unsure of what theme to incorporate on your wedding date, then you might want to check out some of the most common ones.
A List of Common Wedding Themes
Thinking of a wedding theme can be incredibly taxing at times there is a lot of possible choices but only one will fit you perfectly. A wedding’s catering and design will probably depend on this so it also adds pressure that it should be an incredibly versatile theme!
To help you out with some ideas regarding wedding themes, here is a list showcasing the most common ones out there:
- Vintage – One of the most popular themes right now. It is literally a blast from the past. The vintage theme has a lot of subcategories, from specific time periods to varying levels of elegance; it is a theme that surely has a lot of potentials! When it comes to this theme, it would be nice to feature some items from the past. A few examples of these are antique chairs for the couple, aged wine for the principal guests, and even childhood photos of the bride and groom. This theme simply exudes sophistication and nostalgia.
- Rustic – This theme makes use of a relaxed, natural environment that focuses on the locality of the event. It is a good spin to try and include the local delicacies and décor. Rustic wedding themes tone down the elegance and formality of a wedding and replace it with a simpler, more casual setting.
- Fantasy – The most common kind of fantasy wedding themes would probably the Disney theme wherein the bride and groom are shown as queen and king or princess and prince. It’s a magnificent play on fantasy and a cute way of bestowing each other’s love and loyalty to one another!
- Classic – Of course, what other wedding theme is fit to round out this list than the classic theme! It is basically going by the books. Instead of putting the focus on the theme, you would focus on you and your future spouse’s experience, bringing life to the whole celebration!
There are countless themes that can be used for your wedding’s catering and design! Do not even think about limiting yourself to what has already been done. You control your wedding. You have the final say on everything so just choose one that fits you the best!
The Difference Between Theme and Design
Before going any further, the difference between the wedding theme and the overall design should be established. They are two different concepts that both have a large influence on your wedding’s catering and design!
The wedding theme, as mentioned a while ago, is the foundation of everything in the celebration including the design of the venues, the catering service used, and all the other items!
The design, however, is a more specific part of the whole process. It indicates how each and every little thing should and will look throughout your wedding day. Everything is given its own design that is based on the main wedding theme, making everything connected and related to one another!
How Design can Enhance the Feel of Your Wedding
The design will be the concept that will always pop out during the preparation of your wedding. In fact, unless you decide to have regular invites and get the basic necessities that you’ll need for your wedding (tables, chairs, clothes, etc.), you could end up struggling to smooth things out to make everything look seamless and put together.
Be prepared to choose between the shades of tablecloth, the font style on your invitations, the flower arrangements you will display as centerpieces on every table, and many more.
Aside from these little details, you need to pay attention to your celebration’s interior design, ensuring that everything is in an area for a reason. For instance, the projector screen on the left side of the stage is placed there because that is a spot that everybody could see. Tables and chairs are placed accordingly so that each individual is comfortable sitting down and strolling around.
There is really a lot of thought that goes into designing a wedding because you’re not only looking out for your own experience but also those who will join you during your very special day! Your guests took some time off their hands to be alongside you—so you should find a way to make them enjoy every little bit of your wedding as well!
The Added Experience of the Right Menu
Humans are sensory beings. We take in everything and anything that our senses pick up. In weddings, everything that we see and feel is part of its whole design. This would include the cool decorations, the color schemes, and the ambiance your chosen venue gives off. Even the ambient music playing softly adds a bit more depth to the experience—some would go as far as deploying air fresheners to match the theme itself!
Thanks to all these things, the whole wedding experience becomes complete for both the couple celebrating and their guests. To complete everything, the wedding catering should be up to par with the design. You can ask your caterer to provide a meal that will work with your theme. It does not have to be every food item, but perhaps you can choose some great dishes that could be the highlight of the celebration.
If only a few ideas come to mind, don’t fret because you can always check out our menu. We will be delighted to suggest some items that will be perfect for your wedding! Just let us know your wedding theme and your preferences.
What can a Catering Service Provide on Your Wedding Day
A catering service usually has packages for a number of events including weddings. Depending on the size of the wedding, many catering services will have more options. Sometimes they only provide the food and utensils for it, while there are others that provide tables and chairs.
Here at Juan Carlo Catering, we go a step further, providing you not only the country’s best food catering you could ask for, but also a list of venues that will be perfect for all kinds of weddings! Even when you already have your sights on a different venue, we will undoubtedly provide you with our full services!
In the end, a competent catering service will be able to provide you with almost everything you need when it comes to food and its presentation on your wedding day. They should be able to adapt to the wedding designs with their catering services no matter what your theme and where it is going to be held. Lastly, they should not just provide their service, but provide the needed assistance for the ongoing preparations for your wedding!
Harmonizing Your Wedding’s Catering and Design
Your wedding is not just a day of marriage and union, it is an experience that should and always be something to remember. In the eyes of the bride and groom, everything needs to be perfect. And what better way to make it so than by making sure that everything—from the planning stage to the time when the last visitor leaves is nothing less than flawless.
For us here at Juan Carlo, it all comes down to making the most of your wedding through catering and design choices that will bring things to a whole new level. We aim to make your wedding an experience worth looking away from your phone from, something worth the long road that you have journeyed through.
In the simplest of terms, we can help make your wedding a sight that will bring joy to everyone who attends, not just by sitting there and watching, but by experiencing the feeling of love and passion in its purest form.
Experience the Perfect Wedding with Juan Carlo
Time and time again, Juan Carlo has borne witness to countless successful and unique weddings in the most beautiful places you can imagine.
As an award-winning catering service and a successful business in the Philippines, Juan Carlo is the best choice for a catering provider!
If you’re looking for a way to make your already perfect wedding embody what it means to reach perfection, contact us now and find out how much potential you can tap into!
Once you are ready, you can book a tasting experience with us to see what we can offer you!