Pumpkin Spice Latte-Flavored Desserts
Wedding catering is one of the most important aspects that you need to plan in preparation of your big day. After all, what’s a celebration without delectable food and drinks? In your wedding day, keep the festivity going by serving the most scrumptious meals at the reception!
When preparing the menu, you need to remember that your appetizers and main course are essential. However, it is safe to assume that most of your guests are also looking forward to the desserts you have concocted as well. Why not serve them something trendy and in season like pumpkin spice latte-flavored desserts?
Here are some ideas and recipes that you can follow.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Brownies
For this recipe, you will need to bake brownies and make some frosting. Below are the ingredients for these two:
- Your favorite brownie box mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting
- 4 tbs. room temperature butter
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 5 cups powdered sugar
After preparing the necessary ingredients, it’s time to start making pumpkin spice latte brownies. Just follow these steps:
- Preheat your oven to 163 degree C. Then, get an 8×8 pan and grease it.
- Afterwards, whisk the espresso powder with your brownie mix in a large bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, oil, as well as water and whisk the mixture until they combine evenly.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake it for about 40-45 minutes.
- After it is done, set it aside to cool it off.
Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting
- Beat the butter ‘till it becomes fluffy using an electric mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree; beat them together until they have been fully incorporated with each other.
- Afterwards, put some nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla in the mixture. Whisk the combined ingredients.
- Then, you need to add one cup of sugar periodically until you get the perfect consistency.
- Make a square-shaped brownie by cutting them all evenly, then put the pumpkin buttercream on top of each brownie.
- Finish it by drizzling some caramel on top.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Chocolate Pudding
If the brownies are too much work, make pumpkin spice latte chocolate pudding instead! To start, prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp. ground flax mixed with 3 tbsp. water)
- 5 cups rolled oats, ground into flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup finely chopped non-dairy dark chocolate
- ¾ tsp. fine grain sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup and 2 tsp. almond milk
- ½ cup and 2 tsp. unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ½ tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 and ¼ cup hot coffee
- Vegan vanilla ice cream
- Toasted chopped pecans
Do you have all the ingredients already? Begin making this dessert by following the steps below:
- Preheat your oven to 190 degree C. Get an 8-inch square glass baking dish and put oil on it to lightly grease it.
- In a small bowl, whisk water and flax together. Then, set it aside for about 5 minutes so it could gel up.
- Stir the baking powder, salt, chocolate, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, 1/3 cup cocoa powder, ¾ cup sugar, and oat flour together.
- Afterwards, whisk the vanilla, pumpkin, milk, and flax mixture together in a separate bowl.
- Thoroughly combine both wet and dry ingredients together.
- Scoop the mixture into the glass dish and use a spoon to smooth the surface evenly.
- Mix ¼ cup of sugar with what is left of the cocoa powder in a mug or a small bowl. Then, sprinkle it all over the batter evenly.
- Next, pour the hot coffee slowly over the sugar and cocoa powder mixture. Make sure that the coffee covers the sugar and powder completely.
- Place the uncovered dish into the oven carefully and bake it at 190 degree C for about 25 to 30 minutes. Wait until the cake is semi-firm on top but gooey and bubbly around the edges.
- Finally, cool the cake for about 10 minutes and then serve it with toasted pecans and vanilla ice cream.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie Balls
This one’s an easier recipe. Begin by gathering the following ingredients:
- 8 oz. softened brick cream cheese
- 36 finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 4 oz. melted semi-sweet baking chocolate
Once you have all the ingredients, start making your pumpkin spice latte cookie balls by following these directions:
- Blend the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese altogether.
- Afterwards, make at least 48 1-inch balls using the mixture.
- Then, freeze them for about 10 minutes.
- To make them more delectable, cover the balls with melted chocolate by dipping them.
- Place them all in a pan covered with a shallow waxed paper.
- Finally, refrigerate them until they are firm.
Serve these pumpkin spice latte-flavored desserts at your wedding reception, especially if you have an autumn-themed wedding. They will surely be a hit!