- At least College level
- At least 24 years old
- NC II/III Holder
- preferably residing in nearby areas
- with knowledge in electrical
- with knowledge in repairing machines
- has at least experience in purchasing (calling of suppliers)
- has experience in maintenance
- willing to work overtime
- willing to work during weekends
- Computer literate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of the electrical aspects of JC
building and equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of water supply and water tanks.
- Responsible in the major and minor repairs of building components, wirings and equipment.
- Identifies five hazards and ensuring fire safety practices are implemented.
- Assists in the pest control activity.
- Responsible in the weekly schedule and monitoring of the Outsourced Staff.
- Responsible in carrying out the proposed set up designs for exhibits, bridal fairs, etc.
- Responsible for the requisition and purchasing of materials needed for installations, repairs and etc.
- Generates reports on concerns for respective departments.
- Generates weekly, monthly, semi annual and annual reports of the Facilities Department.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
Job Type: Full-time