- Computer Literate
- College graduate preferably with Business course
- Experience as a Liaison Officer is an advantage
- Preferably residing in nearby areas
- 25-35 years old
- has good communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with government/private agencies regarding building and related
- Responsible in processing business permits, health clearance, sanitary permit,
and fire clearance.
- Responsible for the claims and personal insurances of the owners of the
- Responsible for the claims of accident insurance of all employees.
- Responsible for transactions with the bank regarding withdrawal of auto loan
documents authorized by the President.
- Responsible for legal matters with company’s retainer (Atty. Villa Del Rey).
- Responsible for the Attendance and plotting of F & B attendants to comply
workforce for every event.
- Attends monthly contract meeting (events).
- Coordinates with the event specialists regarding their schedule of events.
- Responsible for the distributions of schedules to all F&B every Wednesday.
- Responsible for the orientation of newly-hired F&B (compensation & benefits and
other concern to discuss).
- Coordinates with the Sales Team and Event Specialists if there are
adjustments/changes/additional guests for every particular event.
- Support the schedule for multievents/functions to dispatch and check the
manpower (F&B) to different Event Specialists.
- Responsible in serving any Incident Report for every incident incurred by F & B.
- Responsible for disseminating information about events as per President’s
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the President or Vice
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
Job Type: Full-time