I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible in handling the entire operations of the Kitchen Department
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in monitoring and coaching the entire activities of Kitchen Department.
- Responsible in implementing and monitoring of Food Handling and Safety programs.
- Responsible in resolving work related concerns of the department
- Responsible in monitoring and verifying of contracts, inventory, index cards and other documents.
- Responsible in attending the Mancomm Meeting, Annual Planning and other scheduled meetings
- Responsible for standardizing the food requirements, taste and presentation.
- Responsible in leading every task/activity in order to teach the staff the right way of doing it.
- Responsible for training, monitoring and evaluating all staff.
- Responsible in recommending discipline and implementing appropriate procedures to all staff.
- Responsible in maintaining quality and quantity control measures.
- Reviews and approves office supply acquisitions.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company
- Conducts orientation to newly hired employees.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
III. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends company’s scheduled activities
- Supports manpower for another department if needed
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Managerial experience is required.
- Atleast 5 years work experience in the kitchen
- COMPETENCE & SKILL
- Detail oriented
- Customer focus/orientation
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer Literate
- a graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or Culinary Arts