- Knowledge about DOLE Laws RA’s, IRR’s and other Philippine Laws
- Knowledge on all mandatory benefits
- Knowledge on the proper grievance procedure and workflow.
- Empathetic towards employees concerns
- High leadership skills
- Result Oriented
- Fast Delivery
- Interpersonal skills that enable to work with people at all levels, motivate and
change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Written and verbal communication skills that allow to inform and advise others
- Organizational climate survey skills
- Quality oriented
- Knowledge on creation of procedures, policies and work instructions
- Skills on 5S Application
- Customer focus/ orientation
- Computer Literate
- Licensed Psychometrician is a plus
- a graduate of BS Psychology
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to provide consultation, interpretation, and direct employee and relations
services to employees.
- Responsible for developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives.
- Responsible in conducting thorough, effective grievance investigations—from conducting interviews to obtaining documentary and other factual data—as well as grievance hearings and arbitrations.
- Responsible for investigating allegations of infringements to the Presidential
Decree no. 442 Labor Code of the Philippines, DOLE procedures, RA’s, IRR’s
and other Philippine laws.
- Responsible in communicating, developing and updating HR policies and rules to align all improvements and growth in JCTC.
- Responsible to communicate and hold regular meetings with Managers and Supervising Officers to update employee’s Written Reports and grievances if any.
- Assess employee’s needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to
find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of all E&LR activities.
- Responsible in generating procedures, policies and work instructions for all activities.
- Responsible for the application of 5S program to maintain cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Able to apply self management to be effective and efficient.
- Self consciousness on the duties and responsibility to effectively evaluate own expertise as an E&LR Specialist.
- Perform other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
Job Type: Full-time