- Knowledge about DOLE Laws RA’s, IRR’s and other Philippine Laws
- Knowledge on the creation of salary grade
- Skills on compensation and benefits strategy creation
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Climate Survey Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Skills in analyzing reports
- Detail Oriented
- Knowledge on the creation of training modules, guides, and references
- Application of PDCA skills
- Fast delivery
- Quality oriented
- Openness to change
- Self-consciousness of professional growth
- Skills on 5S Application
- Computer Literate
- A graduate of BS Accounting
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible in ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Responsible for implementing and defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to the company’s strategy and business goals.
- Responsible in using various methods & techniques to make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Responsible in assessing employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Responsible in benchmarking and establishing different pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
- Responsible in ensuring the accurate timekeeping of all on-call and full time JCTC Employees.
- Responsible in ensuring on-time delivery of all timekeeping data.
- Responsible in generating procedures, policies and work instructions for all activities.
- Responsible in applying and consistently practicing self-management to be effective and efficient in their role.
- Self-awareness and evaluation towards their efficacy as a Compensation and Benefit Specialist.
Job Type: Full-time