I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible in providing services for set up of the venue, preparation of the food at the venue and pack up of catering materials and equipment.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in understanding the company’s mission, vision, core values and company policies.
- Responsible to report on scheduled time and in informing the Food and Beverage Attendant Officer- In-charge of his/ her absence 1 day before the scheduled event.
- Responsible to perform the duties according to his/ her classification ( Presidential/ Roving/ Buffet)
- Responsible to wear the company ID and prescribed uniform, accessories and proper grooming upon reporting in the commissary or assigned venues.
- Responsible in signing the attendance sheet and claiming of clearance on the day of the event.
- Responsible in practicing the 6 magic words during the event,
- Responsible for proper decorum or conduct in the commissary and venues.
- Responsible for the inventory of catering materials and equipment.
- Responsible in taking care of all catering materials and equipment.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility such as the assigned venue and service vehicle..
- Performs other tasks as may be required by the immediate superior.
III. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports manpower for another department if needed
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Food and Beverage Attendant experience is an advantage
- COMPETENCE & SKILLS
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Customer focus/ orientation
- Multi-tasking and problem solving
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer Literate
- At least 18 years old and a high school graduate