I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the smooth negotiations with clients, full execution of details in the contract and success of each event.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for familiarizing the contents of the contracts such as the Service Agreement, Terms and Conditions and Products and Services this company provides.
- Responsible in coordinating properly with the Account Executives and clients regarding booked events.
- Responsible in the detailing of the contract and in evaluating the needs of the clients.
- Responsible in updating the Account Executives if there are additional requests or changes.
- Responsible to ensure that the assigned events are successful.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
III. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends company’s scheduled activities
- Supports manpower for another department if needed
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Event Planning or Organizing experience is a plus
- COMPETENCE & SKILL
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus/orientation
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer Literate
- a graduate of any 4 year course