Responsible for the safe transportation of employees, cooked food and other raw ingredients, equipment and other materials needed for the event.
- With Driving License Restrictions of 123
- Preferably with experience of driving trucks
- Physically fit
- Preferably residing within Batangas City area and nearby municipalities
- Willing to render overtime
- With Manila area driving knowledge is an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible in driving safely any company vehicle, may it be light or heavy, in
automatic or manual transmission.
- Responsible in keeping the assigned vehicle neat and tidy.
- Responsible in checking the vehicle condition before and after transport.
- Responsible in handling safely the transport of equipment, passengers, food and raw materials.
- Responsible for pick up of pre- ordered catering supplies/ equipment/ utensils from Manila Suppliers.
- Applies the safety measures on the road, vehicle and load related at all time.
- Responsible in generating reports from incident issues to vehicle concerns.
- Responsible in prompt liquidation of toll fees and other expenditures.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time