I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining utensils used in the events/ functions.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for operating dishwashing equipments/machines.
- Responsible in maintaining clean dishes and other wares.
- Responsible in overlooking and analyzing contracts of every event.
- Responsible in examining cleansed and disinfected wares to ensure orderliness and serviceability.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior.
III. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the loaders when there is a need to do so.
- Attends company’s scheduled activities
- Supports manpower for another department if needed
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- No work experience required.
- COMPETENCE & SKILL
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Use of simple and complex machinery is an advantage
- atleast 18 years old