When planning for an event, one of the highlights is definitely the food. You can either prepare the food on your own, or hire a decent caterer to do the job for you, thus taking away the hassle.
You should choose a caterer that displays these three characteristics: longevity, experience, and tradition. As fate has it, Juan Carlo the Caterer embodies all three. After two delectable decades of quality catering, we now have two offices in Batangas and one in Metro Manila. Our ultimate goal is to meet the catering needs of the country’s tastes for both local and international food.
In terms of experience, owners Engineer Alex Del Rosario and his wife Teresita honed their cooking skills in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was there where they perfected their knowledge in multiple cuisines such as Arabic, Egyptian, Indian, Pakistani, Palestinian, and Tunisian. This acquired knowledge eventually shaped them into the respected professionals they are now in their respective industry.
Our expertise in international cuisine is also bolstered by the fact that catering is part of our owners’ rich heritage, as both Mr. and Mrs. Del Rosario come from a family of caterers. It is in their blood, their lifeline; a tradition and legacy they continue to pass on today.
Since its inception in 1995, our services have branched out from our native Batangas region. Aside from Manila, we have also served satisfied customers in Tagaytay, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, Quezon, and other parts of the Philippines.
When dealing with business gatherings, Juan Carlo knows that it is more than just serving only scrumptious food. Business catering is not just about feeding one’s tummy, but also one’s mind. As such, we serve meals that promote mental alertness for very meaningful business discussions. Our list of professional clients include:
- Siemens Power Corporation
- Adidas Philippines
- Lenovo (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- Caltex Philippines
- Nestle Philippines
- JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation
- Universal Robina Corporation
- Pru Life UK
- Shell Philippines
- SM Supermalls
- Miguel Purefoods Corporation
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- San Beda College Alabang
- Insular Life
- Metrobank Philippines
- Honda Cars Philippines
For weddings, this grand event is not only characterized by the union of the bride and groom, but also the food served. We at Juan Carlo the Caterer guarantee customer satisfaction. We pull out all the stops with traditional staples and innovative dishes that will awe the bridegroom’s guests. We promise a smooth flow from conception, preparation, and reception.
Here are some of the famous celebrity nuptials we have catered to:
- Bong Revilla and Lanie Mercado Centennial Wedding (March 25, 1998)
- Ogie Alcasid and Michelle Van Eimeren Wedding (October 26, 1998)
- Eric Cruz and Katherine de Castro Wedding (February 8, 2004)
- Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez Wedding (December 23, 2010)
- Rich Alvarez and Kyla Wedding (November 28, 2011)
- John S. Gemperle aka Papa Jack and Toni Rose Maniago Wedding (April 28, 2012)
- Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Villaroel Wedding (November 15, 2012)
- Raffy Tima and Mariz Umali Wedding (December 8, 2012)
- Roadfill Macasero aka “Moymoy Palaboy” and Farah Lopez Wedding (December 12, 2012)
- Ardy Roberto and Miriam Quiambao Wedding (March 25, 2014)
- Marcelito Pomoy and Joan Paraiso Wedding (September 21, 2014)
- Jimmy and Kring “KRIMMY” Wedding (I Do Grand Couple) (November 12, 2014)
- Joross Gamboa and Katz Saga Wedding (November 29, 2014)
- Chad and Sheela’s Wedding (I Do 2nd Grand Couple) (November 30, 2014)
- Chito Miranda and Neri Naig Wedding (December 14, 2014)
For kiddie parties, birthdays and debuts, the meals prepared will be according to the theme of the party for an event that is fun, fresh, full of life, and most importantly, memorable for your child.
In conclusion, when it comes to Manila catering, nobody does it better than Juan Carlo the Caterer. With our longevity, experience, tradition, and ever-growing clientele base, we are your go-to caterer in the metro.
For inquiries, simply visit our Contact Us page.