I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible in receiving and monitoring client’s payment made and receivables.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in recording and printing cash and cheques collections.
- Responsible in preparing the statement of accounts and do follow ups for cheque collections of all-in package events from accredited venues
- Responsible in recording, filing and assessing new contract.
- Responsible in monitoring client’s payments on a per contracts basis.
- Responsible in documenting cash receipts, books and sales journal.
- Responsible in preparing service charge computation reports for the Event Specialist’s incentives.
- Responsible in preparing sales report for Account Executive’s incentives.
- Responsible in preparing statement of accounts for accredited venues.
- Responsible in analyzing realized income, matured deposits and customer deposits.
- Responsible in auditing and controlling official and provisional receipts.
- Responsible in double checking the replenishment reports and determining proper accounting expense entries.
- Responsible in monitoring and auditing company’s bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Supports the Cost Reduction program of the company.
- Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in respective area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the immediate superior
III. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports other related activities of Accounting Department.
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Work experience as an Accounting Staff is an advantage
- COMPETENCE & SKILL
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Customer focus/ orientation
- Commercial awareness
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer Literate
- a graduate of BS Accountancy